Monday, June 6, 2011

Hangover 2 and Kung Fu Panda

I finally ended up watching hangover 2 this weekend and to be honest, I actually liked it. It had heard that it did not have good reviewed so Amit was not too keen on watching it but as we were in the mall and I cannot shop while Amit is with me( atleast without worrying that he is getting bored ( don't they all get bored when their wives wanna shop? :) we decided to watch Hangover 2. Movie is shoot pretty much out of US and it shows beauty of Thailand.. I some day would want to visit for sure.. Movie was pretty hillarious.. how they get into trouble again and again.. without asking for it, hard to believe..... on the other hand, Kung Fu Panda was super cute.. It is an awesome animation.. pretty comparable to first one... Above all, got my new iphone this weekend... OMG!!!! what the _ _ _ _ I was doing for last 4 years or so since it has ben out.. it is awesome!!! Amit and I are fighting over who will use it.. he is not able to take his eyes off of it. I am begining to believe it is his phone, not mine.. all sports apps are already downloaded on it.. :) so you can imagine what's new in my house these days..
long story short, it is a really cool think to have and I am thankful to technology.. ( However, Amit is surprised that I am using it as in his opinion, I am not quite a " techy" person.. ) hehe..

2 comments:

  1. I read our full content was really amazing,then the this more important in my part of life.The given information very impressed for me really so nice content.

    SEO Company in Chennai
    SEO Services in Chennai


    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up

    PSD to Wordpress
    wordpress website development

    ReplyDelete