Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

What a great time of the year! Everyone is in such a good mood( mostly), Shopping Malls full of people trying to rush and trying to buy gifts for their loved ones, Retailers showing emotional ads on TV( like Kay Jewelers.. every kiss begins with Kay) and knowing it all, I still give a look to Amit hoping that he will understand my " look" but he is clueless..( atleast I think.. may be that is the trick). Christmas Tree in my neighbours windows, lights on the stairs and wreath at every door just makes feel festive. Speacially this is our first Christmas in our house and I am just excited about having friends over and share this joy with us.. We are trying to cook some classic American meal and honestly, bit nervous about it. Amit suggested that why not do a combo of American and Indian receipes but I could not imagine Ham with pulao... So lets see how it turns out tomorrow.. but however it turns out I know that our friends won't mind ( that's why they are called friends.. right?) .
Also , Having New year around the corner and Christmas almost here, I just think of things which I am thankful for. I am thankful for having wonderful people around me who cherish me, love me and always there for me. .. This has been a wonderful year and I await for many more wonderful years ahead. Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

  1. Neetu, Very nice first post!!

    Excited to have another blogger! Look forward to many more entries from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you too girl !!

    Have fun and looking forward to celebrating Christmas together tomorrow :-) And keep writing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays to you an Amit! We are so bummed about missing the dinner... Everything will turn out perfect!

    ReplyDelete