Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love for Tea!

One of the first thing I want in the morning is Tea. My love for Tea is old. I do not even remember when first time I got hooked on to having cup of tea in the morning and cup of tea in the evening.May be got it from my mom because if she does not have her tea she is not a happy camper( trust me) . In India when I was a kid, that was just the tradition having a nice cup of tea with biscuits( came from British I guess) or some spicy snacks and that will complete our evening. 5'0 clock tea time.. Parle- G/Britania/Nice time are one of my favorites. As I am thinking more.. may be it is the biscuits I want more than tea( ok. ok. I am getting distracted .. my sweet tooth uh..) .My Dad makes very good tea and I miss that so much. I sometime tried to rely on Amit to give me a cup of tea in the evening ( I was successful sometimes, but not always.. ) .Till today, I do not understand how he drinks black coffee and he does not understand my love for tea. Anyhow, now the change is that I started to like coffee( definately with milk). Every weekend I just want to have a cup of coffee with him, sit on our couch and just chit chat. I know my love towards tea is fading and I have found my new love- Pure, aromatic, soothing cup of coffee... but when time for craving comes- tea is my true love..

3 comments:

  1. Neetu, next time you are home, let me try to make coffee for you...

    Pssst: R2 has his own Espresso & Cappuccino machine... We should pester him to make some for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neetu, Welcome to the world of blogs!

    Aaahhh the cup of tea/coffee in the morning. I can so relate to that. V & I both are addicted to that one cup of coffee in the morning. Its a mood booster, sleep clearer and basically keeps our sanity in tact.

    In our case its the reverse of what you are facing... V's parents brought some awesome Nilgiris Tea with them and now we are slowly becoming tea drinkers in the morning.

    Three cheers to caffeine in any form! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying the posts.. keep them coming girl!
    Yes i remember your tea in the evening.. and the yummy adrak flavor you always added!!!

    ReplyDelete